Maximize your refund by minimizing your taxes with Robert J. Greene, “The Teachers Tax Specialist,” Certified Public Account, Certified Management Accountant.
Why trust your most important annual financial document to a “tax preparer” with no professional training, experience, or credentials?
Robert Greene has been a practicing CPA and accountant for 30 years and is based in Dutchess County, New York. He has offices in New York City and Long Island.
Robert Greene is a specialist in preparing tax returns for educators, with clients in over 40 states. His unique approach to tax reduction is guaranteed to save you money.
Robert Greene created “The Teacher’s Taxes Program” to help teachers receive the refunds they are due by providing them with expert tax preparation.
Mr. Greene provides an extremely high quality service at an affordable price by asking his clients follow these simple steps:
- Review “The Teacher’s Taxes Program’ by reading this website.
- Evaluate if this program is right for you
- Schedule an appointment for your Tax Interview, easily and efficiently – ONLINE
Call the office if you have any problem scheduling.
- Prepare the necessary documents for your appointment
By following these steps and contacting Robert Greene, the average refund results were:
- For married teachers (federal and state combined) $6500.00
- For single teachers (federal and state combined) $5100.00
Robert Greene. CPA, CMA, uses his extensive knowledge of tax laws to provide you the maximum tax refund. Don’t pay more taxes than absolutely necessary.
Maximize your refund by minimizing your taxes.
Telephone: (800) 834-3285 (845) 899-8161